Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 861 through 870.
861. Songs I Like to Sing! – Helen Humes (Original Jazz Classics, 1960) CLICK HERE TO BUY
862. 1941-1942 (compilation) – Harry James (Classics, 1941-1942 recording dates, 2001 compilation date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
863. Portrait of a Count – Conte Candoli (Fresh Sound, 1996) CLICK HERE TO BUY
865. Tidal Boogie – Meade “Lux” Lewis (Tradition, 1954) CLICK HERE TO BUY
867. Lucky Strikes – Lucky Thompson (Original Jazz Classics, 1964) CLICK HERE TO BUY
868. Take the “A” Train – Betty Roche’ (Rhino, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
870. Blue Parlan – Horace Parlan (Steeplechase, 1978) CLICK HERE TO BUY