Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 821 through 830.
821. Venupelli Blues – Stephane Grappelli (Charly Records, 1969) CLICK HERE TO BUY
822. Gershwin Plays Rhapsody in Blue – George Gershwin (Shout! Factory/Biograph, 2003 compilation date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
823. Point of Departure – Andrew Hill (Blue Note, 1964) CLICK HERE TO BUY
824. Spiritual Unity – Albert Ayler (ESP-Disk, 1964) CLICK HERE TO BUY
825. M’Boom – Max Roach (Columbia/Legacy, 1979) CLICK HERE TO BUY
826. Travelin’ Light – Shirley Horn (GRP, 1965) CLICK HERE TO BUY
827. Hawk Eyes – Coleman Hawkins (Original Jazz Classics, 1959) CLICK HERE TO BUY
828. Jackson’s-Ville – Milt Jackson (Savoy, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
829. Miles Davis and the Modern Jazz Giants – Miles Davis (Original Jazz Classics, 1954) CLICK HERE TO BUY
830. Danzon – Arturo Sandoval (GRP, 1993) CLICK HERE TO BUY