Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 761 through 770.
761. Body and Soul – Dexter Gordon (1201 Music, 1967) CLICK HERE TO BUY
762. Long Yellow Road – Toshiko Akiyoshi (BMG, 1975) CLICK HERE TO BUY
763. Ellington is Forever, Vol. 1 – Kenny Burrell (Fantasy, 1975) CLICK HERE TO BUY
764. No Count Sarah – Sarah Vaughan (Emarcy, 1958) CLICK HERE TO BUY
765. The Road to You: Recorded Live in Europe – Pat Metheny (Geffen, 1993) CLICK HERE TO BUY
766. Outward Bound – Eric Dolphy (New Jazz/OJC, 1960) CLICK HERE TO BUY
767. Nina Simone in Concert – Nina Simone (Philips, 1964) CLICK HERE TO BUY
768. Live at Maybeck Recital Hall, Vol. 23 – Gene Harris (Concord Jazz, 1992) CLICK HERE TO BUY
769. Clark Terry (Polygram) – Clark Terry (PolyGram, 1954) CLICK HERE TO BUY
770. The Swinging Guitar of Tal Farlow – Tal Farlow (Verve, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die (751-760)
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die – The First 750
3 Replies to “1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die (761-770)”