Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 751 through 760.
751. Soul Sauce – Cal Tjader (PolyGram, 1964) CLICK HERE TO BUY
752. Afro-Cuban – Kenny Dorham (Blue Note, 1955) CLICK HERE TO BUY
753. Something Different – Dexter Gordon (SteepleChase, 1975) CLICK HERE TO BUY
754. Alive! – Coleman Hawkins (Verve, 1962) CLICK HERE TO BUY
755. Concierto – Jim Hall (Columbia/Legacy, 1975) CLICK HERE TO BUY
756. Written in the Stars – Bill Charlap (Blue Note, 2000) CLICK HERE TO BUY
757. Songbook – Gerry Mulligan (Blue Note, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
758. City Gates – George Adams (King, 1983) CLICK HERE TO BUY
759. Far Cry – Eric Dolphy (Prestige Records, 1960) CLICK HERE TO BUY
760. Life Between the Exit Signs – Keith Jarrett (Rhino, 1967) CLICK HERE TO BUY