Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 721 through 730.
721. Art Pepper Meets The Rhythm Section – Art Pepper (Original Jazz Classics, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
722. Nancy Wilson/Cannonball Adderley – Nancy Wilson and Cannonball Adderley (Capitol, 1962) CLICK HERE TO BUY
723. Live at the Lighthouse ’66 – The Jazz Crusaders (Pacific Jazz, 1966) CLICK HERE TO BUY
724. Fenix – Gato Barberi (RCA, 1971) CLICK HERE TO BUY
725. Jazz – Wallace Roney (High Note, 2007) CLICK HERE TO BUY
726. El Ritmo De La Vida – Doc Severinsen, Gil & Cartas (Tejate Records, 2009) CLICK HERE TO BUY
727. Jazz in the Garden – Stanley Clarke (Heads Up Records, 2009) CLICK HERE TO BUY
728. Complete Communion – Don Cherry (Blue Note, 1965) CLICK HERE TO BUY
729. Fuchsia Swing Song – Sam Rivers (Blue Note, 1965) CLICK HERE TO BUY
730. The Lee Konitz Duets – Lee Konitz (Milestone/OJC, 1967) CLICK HERE TO BUY