Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 791 through 800.
791. Indestructible – Art Blakey (Blue Note, 1965) CLICK HERE TO BUY
792. The Stratus Seekers – George Russell (Original Jazz Classics, 1962) CLICK HERE TO BUY
793. The Complete Last Concert – Modern Jazz Quartet (Rhino, 1974) CLICK HERE TO BUY
794. Conte Candoli Quartet – Conte Candoli (VSOP, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
795. Virtuoso – Joe Pass (Pablo, 1973) CLICK HERE TO BUY
796. My Goal’s Beyond – John McLaughlin (Knitting Factory Works) CLICK HERE TO BUY
797. At The Village Gate – Herbie Mann (Atlantic, 1961) CLICK HERE TO BUY
798. Take Ten – Paul Desmond (Bluebird RCA, 1963) CLICK HERE TO BUY
799. Live at the New School – Earl Hines (Chiaroscuro, 1973) CLICK HERE TO BUY
800. Live at Basin Street East – Charlie Barnet (Hep, 1966 recording date, 2006 release date) CLICK HERE TO BUY