Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 811 through 820.
811. Stable Mable – Dexter Gordon (SteepleChase, 1975) CLICK HERE TO BUY
812. Three Stories – Eldar Djangirov (Masterworks Jazz, 2011) CLICK HERE TO BUY
813. At Mister Kelly’s – Sarah Vaughan (Verve, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
814. Watermelon Man – Mongo Santamaria (Milestone Records, 1963) CLICK HERE TO BUY
815. Diz and Getz – Dizzy Gillespie (Verve, 1955) CLICK HERE TO BUY
816. Tune-Up! – Sonny Stitt (Muse, 1972) CLICK HERE TO BUY
817. Strange Fruit (Crown Collection Compilation) – Billie Holiday (2000 compilation release date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
818. Crusaders 1 – The Crusaders (MCA, 1972) CLICK HERE TO BUY
819. Like Minds – Chick Corea (Concord Jazz, 1998) CLICK HERE TO BUY
820. Somewhere in France – Ray Bryant (Label M, 2000 release date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die (801-810)
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die – The First 750
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die – The First 500