Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 851 through 860.
851. Yours Truly– Pete Jolly (Bainbridge Records, 1993) CLICK HERE TO BUY
852. The Late, Late Show – Dakota Staton (Collectables, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
853. John Bunch Plays Kurt Weill – John Bunch (Chiaroscuro, 1991) CLICK HERE TO BUY
854. A Night in Tunisia – Don Byas (1201 Music, 1963) CLICK HERE TO BUY
855. The Colorful Strings of Jimmy Woode – Jimmy Woode (Argo, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
856. Night Has A Thousand Eyes – Ronnie Scott (Jazz House Music, 1964 recording date, 1997 release date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
857. Claude Bolling: Suite for Flute and Jazz Piano Trio – Claude Bolling (Milan, 1993) CLICK HERE TO BUY
858. The Herb Geller Quartet – Herb Geller (VSOP, 1993) CLICK HERE TO BUY
859. 1938-1940 (compilation) – Hot Lips Page (Classics, 1938-1940 recording dates, 1991 compilation date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
860. Mann: Concerto Grosso in D Blues – Herbie Mann (Wounded Bird Records, 1968) CLICK HERE TO BUY