Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 831 through 840.
831. I Play Trombone – Frank Rosolino (Bethlehem High Fidelity, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
832. The Complete Set: 1923-1926 (compilation) – Freddie Keppard (Hot and Sweet, 1923-1927 recording date, 2000 compilation release date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
833. Sounds of Synanon – Joe Pass (Toshiba EMI, 1962) CLICK HERE TO BUY
834. The New York Scene – George Wallington (New Jazz/OJC, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
835. 1933-1941 (compilation) – Joe Sullivan (Classics, 1933-1941 recording dates, 1995 compilation release date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
836. Hollywood Madness – Richie Cole (Muse, 1979) CLICK HERE TO BUY
837. Musics – Dewey Redman (Galaxy/OJC, 1980) CLICK HERE TO BUY
838. Heroes – Donald Harrison (Nagel Heyer Records, 2004) CLICK HERE TO BUY
839. Tenderly – Kenny Burrell (High Note, 2011) CLICK HERE TO BUY
840. Something Cool – June Christy (Blue Note, 1955) CLICK HERE TO BUY