Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 771 through 780.
1. Kelly Blue – Wynton Kelly (Riverside Records, 1959) CLICK HERE TO BUY
2. Fly Away Little Bird – Jimmy Giuffre (Universal Distribution, 1992) CLICK HERE TO BUY
3. Piano Interpretations by Bud Powell – Bud Powell (Universal/Verve, 1955) CLICK HERE TO BUY
4. Rush Hour – Joe Lovano (Blue Note, 1994) CLICK HERE TO BUY
5. Biting the Apple – Dexter Gordon (SteepleChase, 1976) CLICK HERE TO BUY
6. The Sun of Latin Music – Eddie Palmieri (Varese, 1973) CLICK HERE TO BUY
7. With Respect to Nat – Oscar Peterson (Verve, 1965) CLICK HERE TO BUY
8. E.S.P. – Miles Davis (Columbia/Legacy, 1965) CLICK HERE TO BUY
9. Leucocyte – E.S.T. (Emarcy, 2008) CLICK HERE TO BUY
10. Dippin’ – Hank Mobley (Blue Note, 1965) CLICK HERE TO BUY