Here is another 10 to add to the list.
We are getting close! Just a handful of albums left to add. Remember that there is no ranking system here. Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Here, in no particular order, are albums 981 through 990.
981. Caravan – Art Blakey (OJC/Riverside, 1962) CLICK HERE TO BUY
983. The Art of the Improvisers – Ornette Coleman (Water Music Records, 1961) CLICK HERE TO BUY
984. Blues Singers and Hot Bands on Okey: 1924-1929 – King Oliver (Frog, 1924-1929 recording dates, 2008 compilation date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
985. Portraiture – Bill Evans (Fuel 2000, 1969 recording date, 2003 release date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
986. Jazz Advance – Cecil Taylor (Blue Note, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
987. God is in the House – Art Tatum (Highnote Records, Inc./High Note, 1940-1941 recording dates, 1973 release date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
988. Rip, Rig and Panic – Rahsaan Roland Kirk (Japanese Import, 1965) CLICK HERE TO BUY
989. In Stockholm 1959 – Benny Goodman (Phontastic, 1959) CLICK HERE TO BUY
990. Jazz Goes to College – Dave Brubeck (Legacy/Sony BMG, 1954) CLICK HERE TO BUY