Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Here, in no particular order, are albums 931 through 940.
931. Tough ‘Duff – Jack McDuff (Original Jazz Classics, 1960) CLICK HERE TO BUY
932. New Jazz on Campus – Paul Winter (Collectibles, 1963) CLICK HERE TO BUY
933. Legacy – Jon Faddis (Concord Jazz, 1985) CLICK HERE TO BUY
934. The Quota – Jimmy Heath (Original Jazz Classics, 1961) CLICK HERE TO BUY
935. Soulmates – Mike LeDonne (Criss Cross, 1993) CLICK HERE TO BUY
936. Tough Tenors – Eddie “Lockjaw” Davis (MPS Records, 1960) CLICK HERE TO BUY
937. Thelonica – Tommy Flanagan (Enja, 1982) CLICK HERE TO BUY
938. 500 Miles High – Flora Purim (Original Jazz Classics, 1974) CLICK HERE TO BUY
939. Chamber Music of the New Jazz – Ahmad Jamal (GRP, 1955) CLICK HERE TO BUY
940. The ABQ Salutes Buck Clayton – Howard Alden (Concord Jazz, 1989) CLICK HERE TO BUY