Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 891 through 900.
891. The Mastery of Passion – Harris Simon (Resonance Records, 2010) CLICK HERE TO BUY
892. Pete Fountain at Piper’s Opera House – Pete Fountain (Jazzology, 1994) CLICK HERE TO BUY
893. Satchmo at Pasadena – Louis Armstrong (Verve, 1951) CLICK HERE TO BUY
894. Hank Mobley Quintet – Hank Mobley (Blue Note Records, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
895. Zawinul – Joe Zawinul (Mosaic, 1971) CLICK HERE TO BUY
896. Jazz Funeral in New Orleans – George Lewis (Tradition, 1953) CLICK HERE TO BUY
897. Cal Tjader’s Latin Concert – Cal Tjader (Original Jazz Classics, 1958) CLICK HERE TO BUY
898. Used to Be Duke – Johnny Hodges (Polygram Records, 1954) CLICK HERE TO BUY
899. Tuxedo Junction (compilation) – Erskine Hawkins (RCA, 1992 compilation date) CLICK HERE TO BUY
900. Earthy – Prestige All Stars (Original Jazz Classics, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY