Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 881 through 890.
881. In The Night – George Shearing (Capitol Jazz, 1958) CLICK HERE TO BUY
882. It’s a Matter of Pride – Billy Taylor (GRP, 1993) CLICK HERE TO BUY
883. French Jazz – Claude Bolling (Harkit Records, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
884. Live at the Haig – Bud Shank (Candid, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
885. Black Coffee – Peggy Lee (Decca, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
886. Seasons – Pete Jolly (Dusty Groove, 1970) CLICK HERE TO BUY
887. Truly Wonderful – Al Grey (Vintage Jazz, 1978) CLICK HERE TO BUY
888. Tal – Tal Farlow (Universal Distribution, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
889. At the Manne-Hole, Vol. 1 – Shelly Manne (Contemporary/OJC, 1961) CLICK HERE TO BUY
890. The Fabulous Doc Cheatham – Doc Cheatham (Parkwood, 1983) CLICK HERE TO BUY