Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 801 through 810.
801. Return to Forever – Chick Corea (ECM, 1972) CLICK HERE TO BUY
802. Ben Webster and Associates – Ben Webster (Verve, 1959) CLICK HERE TO BUY
803. Exodus to Jazz – Eddie Harris (Collectables, 1961) CLICK HERE TO BUY
804. Latin Kick – Cal Tjader (Original Jazz Classics, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
805. Soul Station – Hank Mobley (Blue Note, 1960) CLICK HERE TO BUY
806. Hi-Fi Party – James Moody (Prestige/OJC, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
807. The Amazing Nina Simone – Nina Simone (Fabulous, 1959) CLICK HERE TO BUY
808. Highway Rider – Brad Mehldau (Nonesuch, 2010) CLICK HERE TO BUY
809. Boss Tenors: Straight Ahead from Chicago 1961 – Gene Ammons and Sonny Stitt (Verve, 1961) CLICK HERE TO BUY
810. Under the Harlem Moon – Fletcher Henderson (ASV/Living Era, 1932-1937 recording dates, 1990 compilation date) CLICK HERE TO BUY