Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 731 through 740.
731. Bobby Jaspar with George Wallington – Bobby Jaspar (Original Jazz Classics, 1957) CLICK HERE TO BUY
732. Spirit of the Moment: Live at the Village Vanguard – Joshua Redman (Warner Bros. , 1995) CLICK HERE TO BUY
733. My Fair Lady – Shelly Manne (Contemporary Records, 1956) CLICK HERE TO BUY
734. Jazz Cello – Ray Brown (Verve, 1960) CLICK HERE TO BUY
735. Takin’ Care of Business – Oliver Nelson (New Jazz/OJC, 1960)
736. Eastern Sounds – Yusef Lateef (Prestige/OJC, 1961) CLICK HERE TO BUY
737. Standards – Bireli Lagrene (Capitol, 1992) CLICK HERE TO BUY
738. Good News From Africa – Abdullah Ibrahim (Enja, 1973) CLICK HERE TO BUY
739. My Panamanian Friend – Chico Hamilton (Soul Note, 1992) CLICK HERE TO BUY
740. Four on the Outside – Curtis Fuller (Phantom Import Distribution) CLICK HERE TO BUY
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die (721-730)
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die (711-720)
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die (701-710)
1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die – The First 500
9 Replies to “1,000 Jazz Albums You Should Hear Before You Die (731-740)”
I don’t know if it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your website.
It seems like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this
is happening to them too? This might be a issue with
my browser because I’ve had this happen before. Kudos
The Tanita brand may be leading the market for several years now concerning producing
scales that produce very accurate results. Lower yourself down to the point where you feel comfortable,
then raise yourself back up to the starting position. One weekend she did us the “favor” of throwing out a potted Amaryllis bulb;
I rescued it just in time from the rubbish, but not before we argued as to whether there was anything actually growing in that pot of bone dry dirt under the pantry cabinets.
Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to get newest updates,
therefore where can i do it please assist.
Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am going through troubles with your RSS.
I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to join it.
Is there anybody else having identical RSS issues? Anybody
who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you
can be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will comee back later on. I want
to encourage you to ultimately continue yourr great writing,
have a nice weekend!
Register Now & Save! Register Now & Save!
Truth genuinely yields accurate competitive benefit.