For those of you who have been following along with the list, you know that we add twenty albums each week. We are going to tweak things a bit for the remainder of the list, adding anywhere from 5 to ten albums at a time, but posting the lists a bit more frequently. Additionally, we will have links next to each album, so that if you find an album interesting, you can click on the link and buy it.
Here is another 10 to add to the list.
Remember that there is no ranking system here, and if you don’t see your favorite jazz album yet, it doesn’t mean it won’t show up.
Hopefully these lists will inspire you to seek some of these albums out that perhaps you haven’t heard before, or revisit an old favorite. And as always, we want your thoughts on any or all of these albums. Either way, let’s get started with this week, and in no particular order, albums 681 through 690.
681. A Night in Tunisia – Art Blakey (Blue Note, 1960) CLICK HERE TO BUY
682. Think of One – Wynton Marsalis (Columbia, 1983) CLICK HERE TO BUY
683. Monk in Motian – Paul Motian (Winter & Winter, 1988) CLICK HERE TO BUY
684. Destination Out! – Jackie McLean (Blue Note, 1963) CLICK HERE TO BUY
685. With Our Own Eyes – Mulgrew Miller (Novus, 1994) CLICK HERE TO BUY
686. Much Les – Les McCann (Atlantic, 1969) CLICK HERE TO BUY
687. Things Are Getting Better All The Time – J.J. Johnson (Original Jazz Classics, 1983) CLICK HERE TO BUY
688. Super Jazz 1 – Al Hirt/Pete Fountain (Monument Records, 1976) CLICK HERE TO BUY
689. Take The “A” Train – Dexter Gordon (Black Lion, 1967) CLICK HERE TO BUY
690. All of Me – Joey DeFrancesco (Columbia, 1989) CLICK HERE TO BUY